The Pre-Primary consists of 3 classes: Grade 000 (ages 3-4), Grade 00 ages (4-5) and Grade R ages (5-6).
Their school day is very busy filled with many exciting activities that are designed to help each and every child develop holistically and to their full potential.
A few of these programmes include:
1. Physifun: where learners are guided in the development of their Gross-Motor skills, where concentration is on balance, ball skills and locomotion.
2. Kiddibeat: The learners have the opportunity of participating in a formal music lesson once a week.
3. Swimming lessons: where our children are able to adjust to the feeling of being in water and eventually overcome their fears of the ‘deep side’.
4. Little Chefs: Takes place every week on a Thursday, where the children enjoy a bit of either cooking, baking or healthy snack making. A real highlight to their school week.
5. Audiblocks: a new addition to the programme, and the children are loving it. It helps with sequencing, memory as well as colour identification.
6. Bible: the children enjoy bible stories, singing songs and playing games.